nūmaqula package: omega-3 and vitamin
Comprehensive duo providing optimal support for your vision
- The right form and serving. Four softgels daily of our EO3 – Eye Omega Advantage formula provides the recommended serving (2-3 grams) of Omega-3s in the re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG). Two tablets daily of nūmaqula vitamin® provides the nutrients identified in the AREDS2 study.
- Protects with Lutein and Zeaxanthin. The nūmaqula package: omega-3 and vitamin includes carotenoids proven in the AREDS2 study to offer macular health benefit by filtering harmful high-energy blue wavelengths and protecting the healthy cells in the eye.*
- Vitamins and antioxidants. nūmaqula vitamin® offers a full B-complex (B6, B9, B12) and the complete form of Vitamin E for comprehensive eye health.* This vitamin also contains 25mg of Zinc based on the results of the AREDS2 study. Zinc helps ocular tissues, specifically in the retina area.*
- Third party tested for purity and safety. EO3 – Eye Omega Advantage is manufactured in Norway according to cGMP standards in facilities that are NSF and pharmaceutically certified, so you can be assured that every batch and every bottle meets PRN’s exacting standards for purity, concentration and absorbability. Our proprietary molecular distillation process guarantees a product of exceptional purity as compared to non- distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over the counter. Macular Vitamin Benefits is produced in a pharmaceutically licensed facility, and independent laboratory tested for quality and purity.
- Recommended by top physicians. PRN products are recommended and used by thousands of top physicians in the country.
AREDS2® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.