DE3 – Dry Eye Omega Benefits®
Clinically proven relief from occasional dry eyes*
- Clinically Proven Formula. Dry Eye Omega Benefits is uniquely formulated and patented to provide relief from occasional dry eyes.*
- Recommended by Top Physicians. Dry Eye Omega Benefits is endorsed and used by leading ophthalmologists and optometrists as a preferred solution for maintaining a healthy ocular surface.
- The right form and serving. 3 softgels per day of Dry Eye Omega Benefits provides 2-3 grams of Omega-3s in the re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG).
- Re-Esterified Triglyceride (rTG) Form for Maximum Absorption. Dry Eye Omega Benefits provides the right quantity and ratio of Omega-3s EPA and DHA in the most easily absorbed form.
- Patented Formulation for a Soothing, Healthy Tear.
U.S. Patent No. 9,115,078: Compositions for Improving the Quality of the Meibum Composition of Inflamed or Dysfunctional Meibomian Glands
U.S. Patent No. 9,381,183: Methods for Improving the Quality of the Meibum Composition of Inflamed or Dysfunctional Meibomian Glands.
- Third-party tested for purity. Dry Eye Omega Benefits is manufactured in Norway according to cGMP standards in facilities that are NSF and pharmaceutically certified, so you can be assured that every batch and every bottle meets PRN’s exacting standards for purity, concentration, and absorbability. Our proprietary molecular distillation process guarantees a product of exceptional purity as compared to non- distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over the counter.
- Available in Softgel or Liquid Form. Dry Eye Omega Benefits is available in softgel or liquid form (click here for liquid)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can’t I buy fish oil over the counter?
A: Many store-bought omega-3s are in a synthetic (ester) or unpurified form, which is difficult to absorb and leaves a fishy odor/aftertaste. PRN Omega-3s are in
an ultra-purified triglyceride (rTG) form, which is a similar form to a piece of fish, but without the impurities. This form is easier for your body to absorb and
micro-distilled to remove contaminants like PCBs, lead, mercury and more. PRN omega-3s are manufactured in a NSF® and cGMP facility.
Q: When will I see an effect?
A: It will take about 60-90 days for the Omega-3s to become fully saturated on a cellular level and therefore, to notice a difference. You may not notice the
improvement taking place inside your body, but improvement can be measured by your doctor.
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective. Your body will recognize it just as if you were eating a piece of fish.
Q: Why can’t I just eat fish?
A: The American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association recommend 2-3 grams of omega-3s daily (EPA+DHA). Taking 3 soft gels of PRN
Omega-3s each day for a week is equivalent to eating 37 cans of tuna. Eating this much fish may cause an increased risk for mercury poisoning. Other fish that
can be purchased in the stores are mostly farm raised which have little Omega-3s or wild caught which are optimal but are contaminated with harmful PCBs,
dioxins, mercury, etc.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Marine
based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. Flaxseed oil will have little to no effect.*
Q: I am a small person, why do I need the same amount of pills as a larger person?
A: Body weight does not have a direct correlation on Omega-3 saturation. The amount of omega-6s within the diet is the competing factor for Omega-3 saturation.
These Omega-3s are in a purified triglyceride form — the same form you ingest when you eat fish.